A friendly blog where feminists and their male allies can come together and discuss methods, tactics, and strategies for use in toppling White Supremacist Capitalist Patriarchy.

11.13.2006

THIS ...


...is actually what a Feminist Looks Like. A Radical White Fat Southern Feminist Race-Traitor, when she's all pissed off at the FMF, to be precise.
So. I rattled off an email to their customer service folks this morning. I'll post the exchange as soon as I hear back from them. If I hear back from them.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a wonderful picture!
I so often feel just like that.
*sigh*

Nelson H. said...

i miss you.

am i ever going to make it back to your links?

TNTrash said...

*looks up*
Don't worry darlin'. You're still in my Men's Aux. You'll be on the new and improved version.

Frank Partisan said...

I found this blog surfing.




What is FMF?

TNTrash said...

In this context, FMF refers to the Feminist Majority Foundation.

I have used the abbreviation as well to refer to "fuck-me feminism", "fuck-me feminists," etc.

Since this is the only piece of tierra that I have a dictatorial hold over in cyber-land, I tend to be incredibly liberal in my use of abbreviations- meaning that I make them up as I see convenient and don't really worry too much about whether or not folks know what they mean. Which is kinda self-centered, but if ya read down the page a bit usually you can figure out what I'm talking about.

Anonymous said...

So, did they ever write you back?

TNTrash said...

Nope. Didn't hear a damn thing.