A friendly blog where feminists and their male allies can come together and discuss methods, tactics, and strategies for use in toppling White Supremacist Capitalist Patriarchy.

10.20.2006

Too Bourgeois

I'm talking on my fancy-assed cell phone and typing on my new (yup) laptop, all with a tummy full of sushi. I'm feeling a bit too bourgeois for my own Levis at the moment.

But at least I'm back, right?

Soon to be with pictures. I hope. If my technological windfall doesn't blow me away.

Oh yeah. And fuck Phil Bredesen. I just heard that he wants to make health insurance more expensive for fat people in TN. So he's a fucked-up dipshit bastard. Like we didn't know that already. I hope he gets fat before he dies.

Anyways, I'm off to zip up this new machine. It's good to be back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! You're back! With *new* laptop! Woohoo! Excellent :)

And this "I'm feeling a bit too bourgeois for my own Levis at the moment." really made me laugh out loud. Wonderful.

La Otra said...

Congratulations on your new laptop!

By the way, you will never be bourgeois, no matter what jeans you wear. ;-)