A friendly blog where feminists and their male allies can come together and discuss methods, tactics, and strategies for use in toppling White Supremacist Capitalist Patriarchy.

4.30.2006

Women's Weekend

A special shout-out goes to my galpals who kidnapped me this weekend. I got to spend two glorious days without dudes around. It was wonderful.

I also didn't get shit done this weekend, besides hanging out with my friends.

Doesn't it say something sad about our culture when we have to deliberately sequester ourselves, as in not answering our telephones and generally hiding from public view, in order to be in a space that's free from male-centric bullshit? Arrgh.

Anyways, this is just a quick update and a note on why I didn't put anything new up over the weekend. I have to go to work now. :-(

No comments: